Friday, February 3, 2012

Il fait fucking froid

Bonjour les amis,

Winter has actually come to Brittany now and it is cold. This weekend it might even snow (extremely rare for this part of Brittany -- it can get cold, but rarely below freezing). While I am excited for snow, I am saddened because this means the roadtrip this weekend was cancelled. Sad faces all around.

It's probably for the best however, as I need to get serious about l'avenir. It also looks like I'll be going to a Super Bowl party (starting at midnight on Sunday, lasting until 4am... oy.). Luckily for me, the primary school is going to the movies on Monday so I won't have work. I just need to make sure I get on a bus home before my students start heading to school. I've taken an early morning bus home with them as they went to school and it was not quite pleasant.

I taught my classes awkward turtle today. This is now what they'll do if they don't understand what I'm saying. I'm actually very okay with that, seeing as I'll have a clue other than their blank faces. It's also a clue that makes us both laugh. Awkward turtles all around. I also had to try and explain awkward. They understood the hand gesture better.

It had better snow, is all I'm sayin'.

Bisous,

MCJ

ps Sorry I never post pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I wish it would just snow too! We got some flurries in Paris last night but it didn't stick. Boo.

    Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete