Saturday, October 22, 2011

Vacances

It is officially les vacances de Toussaint (All Saints). This morning I slept in (until 9 haha) and ran errands. I finally sent off my paperwork to OFII so that in a couple months I won't become an illegal worker despite the visa in my passport. I have also finally gotten international stamps for post cards. I had been relying on the prestamped envelopes I got five years ago....
Then I stopped by my Leclerc where I discovered... red pepper pesto. Holy shit. I am just one chipotle mayo short of a California Connection. So that is what I had for lunch today (minus a tomato as well). Yum yum.
So vacation.... Monday I am leaving very early for lunch in Paris. Following that my plans are pretty open with only the stipulation that I spend some time in the sunny south. I will try and send updates along the way.

Bonnes vacances!

MCJ

Envoyé depuis mon mobile Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment