Sunday, October 30, 2011

Soup weather

Vacances are still going and I'm back chez moi. It's definitely been soup weather so today I made soup. It turned out rather well with onion, leek ("first you take a leek"), garlic, carrot, radish, cabbage, peas, chicken bouillon, shreds of chicken deli meat and of course noodles.

Earlier in the week I had my lunch in Paris and checked out Bordeaux with some great people. Unfortunately about five minutes after leaving my room I sprained my ankle so I cut my trip short, BUT I had a great time. Anyway, it's been a little rainy and wet across France, a good time for reflection. And soup. And going to the movies. And reading books.

Bordeaux post coming Friday when I can post multiple pictures. :)

Bisous

MCJ

Envoyé depuis mon mobile Orange

No comments:

Post a Comment