Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mary, the American who likes Breton culture!


An article about me appeared in the Lorient edition of Ouest-France. You can see in the picture me with the rest of my class (but not the teacher... he got cropped out?). Breton is going well. I'm understanding more but am nowhere near producing anything on my own, granted there have only been four classes so far with two weeks off in the middle.

I love my Breton class a lot.

Also, I'm getting really good at bisous now. Y'all would be proud.

Bisous,

MCJ, l'Américaine qui aime la culture bretonne

2 comments:

  1. How sweet and welcoming of them to write an article about you and your love for their culture! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! I am so completely blown away by the Breton people.

    ReplyDelete