Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Domesticity

My herbs have started sprouting!

Déjeuner. Sautée garlic, onion and bell pepper (orange), add boiling water and a bouillon cube. Verser into the glass pan, add a bit of diced potatoes and seasoned chicken (I used herbes de provence, thyme, cumin and black pepper). In the oven at 210°C (~400°F) for 30 minutes, remove, flip the chicken, add frozen peas, turn the oven to 180°C (~350°F), let cook for another 20 or so minutes. Enjoy delicious, tender chicken with lovely chicken gravy to spare. 

Wall decorations + orchid.


My lovely new futon!

My room is wonderfully bright and now I have a comfortable couch to sit on and enjoy the sunlight. Strasbourg is treating me kindly and I promise to write about it soon. 

Gros bisous

MCJ

1 comment:

  1. I FEEL LIKE YOU ARE ACCOMPLISHING SO MUCH. TEACH ME HOW TO COOK AND INTERIOR DECORATEEEEEE.

    Okay, but forreal. I miss you. DID YOU EVER GIVE ME YOUR ADDRESS???

    <3

    ReplyDelete