Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Future Students

Flash mob Collège Kerbellec 2011

I think my first lesson might be, "What is a flash mob?" Nevertheless, it's cute. I suspect it was their last day of class.

On a related note, if you can think of conversation topics for 11 to 14 year olds that speak only basic English (numbers, colors and shapes...), I am very open to suggestions! I will be working with the Collège students in groups of twelve to fourteen with conversation. I hope they like the Biebz.

For future assistants/people looking for French resources:
A live stream of the TF1 channel that works outside of France. (The same website has a lot of streaming content of French videos, they other night I found them streaming all of Kaamelott and Les Inconnus) I do not vouch for its legality, etc. etc. and from the TF1 website, the program schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment